The Internet is the most valuable invention of the technological web world. Web world is an inexhaustible source of data, capable of offering the ideal solution to any problem with a couple of clicks. The benefits of web development are contemporary necessities for businesses of today.
Who is a Full stack developer?
Creating a website generally involves three layers. The front layer or the front end deals with data processing and validation to generate user information: while the back layer or database deals with data storage and data management. The third layer or backend is the presentation layer which deals with web designing and UI/UX and works on presenting the data to the user. A full-stack web developer is someone who can work on these three layers single-handedly and can develop both the front-end and back-end parts of the website.
It is a subset of software engineering, involves handling all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients – and requires you to be in touch with front-end and back-end technologies.
Top 5 Benefits of Being a full-stack developer
Why do choose full-stack development as a career?
The demands for full-stack developers in IT companies are rising gradually with the rise in technological development. The companies have an urgent need of talented developers who can work with both Front-End and Backend and who can handle the development of projects efficiently.
Full-stack developers are the jack of all trades in the IT industry. They have deep knowledge about everything, they can develop a project according to them. So they have a lot of benefits.
- There is high demand for full-stack developers as they can work in all three layers of the development process of any project or application. They have an understanding of all facets of development so that they can handle projects with more effectiveness.
- The average salary of full-stack developers in India ranges from 4 LPA to 14 LPA. For professionals with great experience and expertise in their field can earn up to 14 LPA. The lower limit for a full stack developer’s pay in India is around 4 LPA. As you can see, full-stack developers earn an attractive salary based on their knowledge and skills. They get higher pay due to the reason that they reduce operating costs for the company.
- They can be hired in a variety of industries. Companies of all sectors are willing to do work with the use of the latest technologies for their advancements. So you can work in finance companies, banks, IT companies, as well as tech startups as a full-stack developer.
- As a full-stack developer, you know of multiple technologies whether it is about adding images to a web page or creating a database, you will be familiar with all of them. These skills can give you an edge over other developers because you can make technical decisions faster and see the big picture of the project and can design and build modern and powerful web applications.
- As they have deep knowledge of everything in the project, they can take accurate decisions, along with creative liberty and control over the project, increasing their productivity and saving a lot of time. Because of these reasons, companies pay handsome salaries to full-stack developers.
Best full-stack developer course in India
Which course is best for full-stack developers?
In this field, you have many choices to learn the skills of being a full-stack developer. You have many opportunities to develop your skills and earn the best from anywhere. Some of the best full-stack developer courses in India.
If you want to become a full-stack developer you have to learn software development. You can enrol in any institute for full-stack developer courses to grasp some good knowledge and to get a job in a good organization.
If you’re interested to learn more about full-stack, join Digitechmate the best leading institute for full-stack developer training in Delhi NCR, work on client-based projects, which is designed for working professionals and offers the best training with live projects and assignments, practical hands-on capstone projects & job assistance with top firms. Digitechmate provides certification courses with job placements in top companies.
After becoming an expert full stack developer, you can do many web development services in various fields like e-commerce website development, design and development of API Development, Testing and development of web applications, and more.